Saturday, December 29, 2012

Most Influential YouTube Videos of All Time

Most Influential YouTube Videos of All Time 
(Or at least since it's appearance)

When I initially started this post I decided to theme Saturdays as 'Lazy Saturday': a post that took little thought, but would still be an entertaining extravaganza. Well, in case you didn't know this, researching the most influential, best, most viewed (whatever you define influential to mean) internet videos of all time was no easy task. Every blog, website, article I pursued said something different and before I knew it I had an excel database sheet marking which ones were discussed and how many times. So much for a lazy Saturday. I decided to limit my videos to the top ten and not in any particular order (trust me influential does not mean which video has received the most hits--another thing I discovered and, sadly, something I should have already known).

Exhibit A: "Charlie Bit My Finger"


Exhibit B: "Charlie Schmidt's Keyboard Cat"


Exhibit C: "Evolution of Dance" Judson Laipply


Exhibit D: OK GO- "Here it Goes Again"


Exhibit E: "Leave Britney Alone"


Exhibit F: "JK Wedding Entrance Dance"


Exhibit G: "Numa Numa"


Exhibit H: "Sneezing Baby Panda"


Exhibit I: "Dramatic Chipmunk"


Exhibit J:PSY "Gangnam Style"


No comments:

Post a Comment